While you are waiting for your appointment with us, try this exercise – it may help ease the pain and free up your shoulder.
Is this your story:
I reach up to get a glass out of the cupboard in the kitchen.
Arrgh! My shoulder feels so stiff, weak, and heavy!
I put my left hand over my right shoulder, rubbing it, trying to rub out the pain and discomfort. What is going on with my shoulder!?
This has been going on too long.
It’s affecting too many areas of my life:
- Crossfit classes – tired of substituting overhead exercises all the time
- hanging up the laundry
- playing with my kids
Maybe I should go see my friend’s chiropractor. She told me she had the same thing and it recovered amazingly.
What’s the name of my friend’s chiropractor clinic again? She raves about them.
Think chiropractors only deal with the spine?
We’ve seen people who were suffering with:
- Rotator cuff sprain/strain and tendonitis(-osis) injuries
- Bursitis of the shoulder (Sub-Acromial Bursitis)
- Frozen shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Scapular Dyskinesis (SICK Scapula Syndrome)
- Rib dysfunction causing shoulder problems
- Neck dysfunction causing shoulder problems
- Pinched nerve causing shoulder problems
- General Shoulder stiffness and lack of mobility
We are trained in assessing the cause of your problem to come up with an accurate diagnosis. Then we will let you know if you should see a different type of health provider, or if we are the right person to solve your problem, and get you back to what you love to do.